I have attached many videos for this ShinEnoshima Aquarium blog because I think fishes should be seen live. I love this aquarium very much, felt excited for it as it has been long time I have not been to any aquarium like this. The show stage for Dophin and Sea Lion has the Enoshima Sea as back-drop, if the sky is clear, you can even see Mt Fuji. I wished my family were there, my young brother and sister would feel excited for all of the fishes and shows.
It started in 1954 as a first modern aquarium in Japan. After half of a century of history, it had been remodeled and had a new start in April 2004. There are many displays and shows that you can discover, learn and enjoy.TicketTicket for admission to three facilities…¥2Aduiltsduilts) ¥1,000 (Children) ¥300 (Children under age of 3) (But we didn't pay any for this :P)
The memories of the snorkeling and diving which I had experienced in Malaysia keep coming into my head, it was like swimming in gigantic aquarium like this. When I see the turtle, I remembered the time I joined the Tan Tsiang Tze camping trip to Pantai Keracut to see turtle. To read more about Pantai Keracut Turtle Trip..
Notice the Christmass tree beside the eel, the LEDs are lighten up by the electric eel
Click here for more photos for Enoshima Aquarium
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
last time, i saw this kind of aquarium ...should be 12 years ago ...hehe!!
"I wished my family were there, my young brother and sister would feel excited for all of the fishes and shows." ... 不會太難實現。。只要你相信你能和堅持就可以了。。。
hmmm...last time..visited Aquarium ..should be 12yrs ago's event = Standard Six's trip ...
"I wished my family were there, my young brother and sister would feel excited for all of the fishes and shows" ... i believe that u will be able to do so one day ...:)..even u are not able to do so...your future husband can help you to realize your wish ..hehe!!!
b careful.. dun fall into the aquarium.. wahahahhaahha
tvc, u can visit the KLCC aquarium mar... got discount for mykad holders
even the happiest angel falls into the aquarium .... the jaws see her smile ...will automatically take a turn himself/herself .....hehe..
Post a Comment