Finally, I discovered the reason for me to have a boy friend : Is to help me to eat the food I cook. Since Monday I was cooking my own dinner, I am lucky to have Natsuko to help me to eat for the first two days. Tonight's menu was Miso soup and salad. For the first time I cook miso and it was a big pot and of couse I can't finish. Bean curb can't keep for long and I finished the whole packet, half for miso soup half I fried for put in salad. Now I am as full as having a (食べ放題)buffet dinner. Have to start joining the gym dee.. :P Anyone out there? Please come and help me to eat if I cook again...SOS
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
人家比武招親。。你卻吃菜招親。。。果然不同凡響。。哈哈
Hahaha...wun die lar..dun scare.
You actually do not need a boyfriend to help you to finish the dish. Girl friends will do also.
haha..I know, just write for fun ;P
Post a Comment