Xiang Ling brought me to this Indian"s Nan place which is in Shibuya, it costs 850 yen. I was shocked at first place because for this price, we can eat 12 Nans in Malaysia.
Another weird thing is in Malaysia, it is curry goes with Nan, here it is Nan goes with curry. In Malaysia, you will order Nan, all kind of curries will be given in small portion surrounding the Nan. Here, you will need to order curry first, then the Nan is to go with the Nan.
For bread there is only Nan in the restaurant, but there are Lassie and Tanduri. I found that most of the people here dunnoe about Tosai, Roti Canai, and of course our Roti Tissue, Roti Bomb.....arghh....home sick again. I find that I talked a lot about Malaysia lately.
It tastes quite nice but it is not enough spicy (maybe to suit the Japanese taste). Next time I wanna try Tanduri and Lassie. There is another 食べ放題 (Buffet) of Indian food in Shimokitazawa (下北沢). 1000 yen to eat until your stomach burst. I want to try that one too!!
Another weird thing is in Malaysia, it is curry goes with Nan, here it is Nan goes with curry. In Malaysia, you will order Nan, all kind of curries will be given in small portion surrounding the Nan. Here, you will need to order curry first, then the Nan is to go with the Nan.
For bread there is only Nan in the restaurant, but there are Lassie and Tanduri. I found that most of the people here dunnoe about Tosai, Roti Canai, and of course our Roti Tissue, Roti Bomb.....arghh....home sick again. I find that I talked a lot about Malaysia lately.
It tastes quite nice but it is not enough spicy (maybe to suit the Japanese taste). Next time I wanna try Tanduri and Lassie. There is another 食べ放題 (Buffet) of Indian food in Shimokitazawa (下北沢). 1000 yen to eat until your stomach burst. I want to try that one too!!
RSS Feed (xml)

2 comments:
hmmm..850yen includes curry or nan ??coooked by Japanese??
Orang Malaysia sibuk makan Japanese buffet sini ..kamu mahu makan Indian Buffet pulak..haha
850 yen is curry and Nan/Rice. You can choose Nan or Rice. Cooked by Indian, they look like Indian from North Indian coz I think they dun look like Indian in Malaysia.
Post a Comment