Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dinner Tonite

There are various of instant packet sold in Japan, the choices for spaghetti source is also abundant. Natsuko says the cheese flavor source are hardly nice . I bought one and throw away the spaghetti after cooked, it is YUCKY..but this Japanese style one is nice.(和風明太子)

Waiting for my rice cooker which I purchase online. More 料理 on- coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the pic, TVC's Rating ==> A- ...not bad。。 not bad ..telur tak hangus ..hehe...

我听说日本四处都有很多面档。。。真的如此,吗??。。。hmm..凉面会难做吗???

KellYg@n said...

Haha..it is because the frying pan is powerful. If you saying those on street one, so far I only see one in Shinjuku, and it is selling Oden. But Ramen shops are everywhere. Usually are those small shop and everyone is sitting on row in front of the chef (like Naruto) Cold noodle I have yet tried and I would wanna learn, next time cook for you :P

Anonymous said...

really ar ??....AirAsia will fly to Japan soon ..should be no problem d to fly there anytime ...haha!!

Xweing said...

Food........ AGAIN!!!!

*burp*

I am so bloated today...