I have to admit, I am the kind of person can never eat out if I am eating alone. I will feel I am the odd one at that place, and feel like everyone is looking at me. Maybe I am not true, but I just feel in that way.
If I have to eat myself ('sek kaki'), I would rather cook Maggee Mee then Da Bao. Unless it is quick one like chicken rice or Wan Tan Mee, coz I dun like to stand there for long time like stupid. There was on time, I waited for the Da Bao for 30 minutes..It was a real pissed-off.
If I have to eat myself ('sek kaki'), I would rather cook Maggee Mee then Da Bao. Unless it is quick one like chicken rice or Wan Tan Mee, coz I dun like to stand there for long time like stupid. There was on time, I waited for the Da Bao for 30 minutes..It was a real pissed-off.
I was eating alone Saturday afternoon and Sunday night. Saturday I ate sandwich and Sunday I cooked Mee Sua for first time :D Both are very easy and nutritious.

Ingredients:
1. Tomato, Japanese Cucumber
2. Ayam Brand Tuna
3.Cheese
Mee SuaIngredients:
1. Chicken Drum Stick
2. Mee Sua
3. Garlic Chives (韭菜)
4.Seasoner : Salt, A bit of Soya Sos and Sesame Oil, White pepper powder
p/s Found somewhere in Google
陳旺全醫師說,韭菜不僅是常用蔬菜,而且具有藥用價值。除了可降低血脂外,溫補肝腎、助陽固精的作用也很突出,因此在藥典上有「起陽草」之稱,可與現今的「偉哥」比美。read more..
RSS Feed (xml)

1 comment:
big bites on your bread!
Post a Comment