Time is not enough. I like the feeling of this, it means that I am utilizing my time and yet I find that it is not enough.
Before knowing I get this scholarship to study in Japan, I think time is very long everyday (one day is like one year-Chinese proverb). When it is just Monday, I can’t wait for weekend to come. Everyday is occupied with drama, sports, outings and more dramas. Can’t think of any productive one :P
I am the type of person who needs pressure. I would not start working out something if I can’t feel it. Now I know I will be flying in early of October, and there are much preparation I yet done. Calendar shows it is end of July, and the pressures start to fill in my chest. Had a glance on Master entrance past year paper, there are a lot of control theories that I rarely touched before and the Mathematics questions are meant for genius. I heard University of Tokyo has the toughest paper after all (the pass year paper is in Japanese and need to write an essay in Japanese to state the reason of selecting that master topic).
Really have to gather myself and work hard on this. I believe it will never be late if I start now.
“Living with an objective” this quote I always see from Japanese dramas and Animes. I find that it is very true.
Before knowing I get this scholarship to study in Japan, I think time is very long everyday (one day is like one year-Chinese proverb). When it is just Monday, I can’t wait for weekend to come. Everyday is occupied with drama, sports, outings and more dramas. Can’t think of any productive one :P
I am the type of person who needs pressure. I would not start working out something if I can’t feel it. Now I know I will be flying in early of October, and there are much preparation I yet done. Calendar shows it is end of July, and the pressures start to fill in my chest. Had a glance on Master entrance past year paper, there are a lot of control theories that I rarely touched before and the Mathematics questions are meant for genius. I heard University of Tokyo has the toughest paper after all (the pass year paper is in Japanese and need to write an essay in Japanese to state the reason of selecting that master topic).
Really have to gather myself and work hard on this. I believe it will never be late if I start now.
“Living with an objective” this quote I always see from Japanese dramas and Animes. I find that it is very true.
RSS Feed (xml)

1 comment:
Haha..Why this blog title alike mine one? I will charge you copy right fee later on.
Post a Comment