Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Blog Template

My Old Template (harbor)

Always think that others' blog template are very nice, compared to theirs, mine appears to be very dull. It is time to change, I searched some of the free blogger templates online, and it was hard. Some are too girlish, some are too common.

I like my current template. In black background, photos will look sharper. There are some tabs on top so I can put links to other sites.

After changing the HTML code and adding some of the elements..TattDah!~ My new baby is born.
Yeah!!~How you guys think about it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the previous design. This one looked sucks, yuck

KellYg@n said...

Thank you for your comment..I will try to find a better one :) For current just keep to this one first

Anonymous said...

yeah.
This is the better current one:)

KellYg@n said...

Thank anonymous for the harsh comment.I have changed to a new one.. :D