Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 2, 2007

*Moments To Cherish* My Close Friends in MMU MLK

At every stage of life, I will have different close friends who support me, listen to me, accompany me, laugh with me, and tie their heart close to me. During my Delta and Epsilon year in MMU, I have one gang of friends who are from different nation, different colors and different sizes. But it doesn't matter, we had great time together. I know it is mission impossible for all of us again together....I do miss them and those time we were together,very very much.

This is how we know each other. 2005 February, Ali, Medani and Issam registered in Dong Zen temple trip and I was their Chinese- English "walking translator" for whole trip. It was a visit to Dong Zen temple during Chinese new year. Sin Ting, Sin Qi and my brother are half-forced by me to take part in it because I was Fo Guang committee.Fate has tied all of us together, the Ocean 8.


Ocean 8 Team Members in Dong Zen Temple (Issam holding camera)
[Upper from left]
Kelly: which is me (last time look very 'loot')
Sin Qi: Sin Ting's sister now studying medic
Joo Sien: Going to start her new page of life after graduate from MMU.
Sin Ting: Used to be FET most wanted gal and she is going to study her Master in US
Ali: Who is tycoon owning a car accessories shop in Arab
Yong: My brother now Form 5, going to be owner of advertisement shop (inherit from my father lar)
Medani: From Sudan, studying in MMU MLK

[Picture at right]
Issam: Going to be the greatest game designer in Lebanon after he graduate.
Medani: refer to description above :P






**Moments To Cherish**

We celebrated Ali's birthday together.



We studied in library together. Even sometimes we nearly killed each other.
































We have been to Bon Odori in KL together. I was wearing Yutaka hand-made by my Jap Sensei


























The most memorable one!~Trip to Pulau Tioman


Trip to KL with Nobuko (my friend visiting me from Jap) and my sister (leng lui ler..)


Year 2007




Gathering at Geographer (Sin Ting, my bro Yong, and I)



X'mas eve at Cafe in Melaka



At same place (me and Sin Qi)



Meeting Joo Sien and Issam in Wictchery near MMU



and NOW....

Ali is owner for his car accessories shop in Arab. He has changed to a more macho and capable guy. Awesome and proud of him!!~

Friends..Thank you to have been together with me. Even we are heading towards our own paths in life, but I love you all and I wish our friendship will last forever..take care and keep in touch!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY not fair,, i thought i convinced everyone to delete the fat me pictures :P

Yea we had good times , lots of unforgetable moments ,,

If i wanna call something unique its gonna be that group!

whats more unique , is that special girl who made it all happen and kept the group together ,,Kwangchoo my friend which i will rememeber when am all wrinkled when am 50 :p

ill be missin each one of u guys!

and i wish one day , we beat the "impossible" and gather again,
Am sure its gonna be in melaka cuz madani will be there till 2050 :D

keep it up,

ALi E

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.
You dig the old pictures out.omg.

Sweet sweet sweet.
come on...friendship forever!cheerzz!


-Sin Ting-