Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Frozen durian

Yesterday Xiao Wei brought back a box of durian for me. Din have a look on that. But she said:" Kelly,the durian in box wrapped with newspaper is for you." Then, I :" Oo..Thank you"

Until now when I open the newspaper wrapper (like birthday present, or hazardous bomb-she hate the smell of durian), I took one durian and wanted to swallow it...hahahaha..then I think luckily I din't bite, my teeth will drop. They are stone-like frozen..so funny..xwei store the durian in the freezer (this is not durian ice-cream ler..)..hahaha..

Now patiently de-freeze the durian. Not yet eat but I feel it is 充满爱心. Thank you Xwei, it is sweet when you willing to share with me when there is nice thing..**muaks..

Stone-like Durian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's your new hairstyle goin' on?:)

KellYg@n said...

Haha..why u ask my hair in this Durian post? My hair is still nice..haha..You may visit the Team Hair Studio in Melaka cz they win the same award also. :)