Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 20, 2007

拯救差点迷失的自己


昨天和KimEan 打完羽毛球,去吃槟城远近驰名的《炒饭王》的时候突然被一个男生叫住,原来是两年不见的黄松源学长。我们是在大学搞华文学会的时候认识的,我是两届的总财政,而他是音乐创作坊的坊长。两年不见他还认得我,一点也不是一件好事,证明我一点也没有变美。 :(

他和同事来吃饭,所以我们四个人就坐在同一张桌子。谈着近况,谈到工作,大家都越谈越灰。
说着说着,就说到某某人毕业两年,现在已经月薪接近五千,又有某某人是某某公司的经理。
而我们,还在原位兜兜转转,看不见未来。如果我没有去念书,可能我也会陷入:“我现在这份工作,这条路,到底是不是我要走的?”

看见别人这么快成功,这么快就赚那么多钱,真的会开始心理不平衡。人,就是因为钱,因为有了比较,才会不平衡,不快乐。忘记了自己,忘记了一开始的初心,还有简单就好的快乐。

很庆幸认识了一位比我年长的朋友,他说赚到很多钱,可是薪水越高责任越大,失去了时间,自由,一点也不快乐。很多人放弃了高薪跑去念书,就是为了圆自己的梦。而我,已经在实现梦想的到路上。他点醒了我,把我从迷失中拉回来。

为自己设定目标,问自己要什么,不要和别人比较,一步一步来,才不会迷失了自己。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the last part of this article a very meaningful. Sometimes, even me too can feel envy about others' sucess... but this will certainly gives one more suffering. It is the everyday life, our very own emotion and thoughts that we must control. In this case, we have to change our wrong perception and views about life. I get lost almost everytime, to be frankly, and by reading back, thinking back of the teachings of dharma, lets me go back to the point of harmony and balance.
We must understand that what we gain and lose in life is what we deserved from our past, present actions. Therefore, I try to look at others and look back at me... correcting myself.
Money and happiness does not equate. In fact, down to the basic principle, is unrelated. It is us, mundane beings which has this even the slightest misconception lingering.
I am glad, Kelly-san, that you have a better outlook of life and I hope this brings you to the very destination in your life.