After fighting for the last few weeks, the exam is finally came to an end.
The yesterday's mathematics questions was tough, I could only vomit out something based on my "General Reasoning", well, just to make the paper not so blank. Today the paper II was about digital logic and programming. Third paper was to write something about the research and it asked about " what is the difference between 'Science' and 'Technology'". But special thanks to Sinting, Ah Lai and my brother and my mum for the Dr White's "Structuring Data & Building Algorithm" book that I can do one of the question.
There are questions that I can do, there are questions that I cannot do, but that is not important, the most important thing is...the exam is OVER!!!
During the time when I studied for the exam in library with Noel, we ate almost everyday Mc D for breakfast and dinner for almost two weeks. because there are no much shops within the area we stay. I think the shop person also can regconise us. The poor us..this is not an honour at all, even we can qualified for the Most-Loyal-Customer-Award nomination. Yesterday we even chased for the Mc D because it closes at 8pm but we couldn't make it. We took train to another place to eat Mc D (again..) because it is 24 hours and is fast. So...Don't ask me to eat Mc D again within this ten years.
I have a lot of things I wanna do..karaoke,shopping,etc etc..go Nagoya to visit my Japanese teacher..but I have to move house because the contract for my current dorm is going to over on 20th..the answer for the new dorm will be announced within this few days, if I cannot get I need to find a house.
WAIT...I still have interview to go..on 29th, if I passed the paper base exam. The result of paper base exam will out on 28th..wish I can pass..^^
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Yoohooo~~~The Exam is OVER!!!!!
Posted by
KellYg@n
at
3:59 PM
Labels: Everyday Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
以你的样貌。。McD应该会考虑你当它们的代言人吧。。haha
Post a Comment