Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chi-Ko Insects 蝉(セミ)

KellY gAn: hei
KellY gAn: u know the insect
KellY gAn: very noisy one
KellY gAn: walao eh
KellY gAn: just now saw one
KellY gAn: stick on my bra outside the window
KellY gAn: very kao peh
KellY gAn: then I wanna take my clothes in
KellY gAn: then it flied into my room
KellY gAn: cannot make it out
KellY gAn: then it was kao peh-ing in my room
Seow Hui Saw: hahahaha
Seow Hui Saw: gosh
Seow Hui Saw: u better on aircond
KellY gAn: I just wanna take my clothes in
KellY gAn: now I dun dare dee
Seow Hui Saw: haha..wait till tml then
KellY gAn: yalo

[image taken from www.cicadamania.com]
This was the conversation between me and my friend. The lesson learnt, never open the door during summer. Else the insects that you couldn't even call the name will fly in. Just now I was fighting with one. It flew into my room and Kik~~~~KIK~~KIK...inside. It was worse than cockroaches maybe. So..kao peh..I was fighting with it, turn off all the lights but it still stick at my laptop. Throw a lot of things, slipper, books, notes, pencil..other than kao peh..it still stick there..

Finally, I throw my calculator on it and on the light near exit, it flew out..phew!~
I guess it was 蝉(セミ-Cicada) after I asked google.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

整段谈话的当中。。可以说明我认识的kelly gan 依然那么真(毕竟那些有损‘气质’的话都一一浮上台面--e.g. kao peh, walao eh..哈哈)