Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Phase 2 of Japan Life is going to Start

For exam.....
I just passed my entrance exam last Friday.
I was tried hard to answer the questions in my broken Japanese, it was a long time since the last time I speak Japanese.
The result was announced right after the interview.
We were queuing according to number and enter to the room one by one to be informed for the results.

For work...
I work partime everyday because I have taken around one month leave for study.
The boss is nice and I feel sorry to be away for so long.

For stay...
I am going to move to Odaiba dormitory within this month but I am not sure when yet.
Still waiting for the formal letter.
The place is nice because it is just beside the sea, and the room is like a hotel room.
http://www.tiec.jasso.go.jp/info/map.html
http://www.tiec.jasso.go.jp/residence/a_room.html

For vacation...
End of this month I will follow my host family to go Australia for one week. yeah yeah~~

Phase 2 of Japan life, is going to begin.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! No doubt that this is the start of many great journeys!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

congrats 1st for passing the exam .. looking forward for more story from u in the 2nd phase :)