Sunday, May 20, 2007

~*将生活重新洗牌*——Reset my Life

Having a chance to further study in Tokyo, is like having another chance to reset my life.

It is like when you wake up in the morning, you found that your bed is new, your friends are new, the people surrounding you are no longer Chinese, Malay,Indian, Bangladesh..but ONLY Japanese speaking the language which you need 5 secs to digest after they blurted out every single sentences.The road is new, the train is new, and the life is new.

A reseted life- you can choose your new friend, your new life, even can change yourself into a new person. Nobody will know the-old-you.

There is friend asked me:"Few more months to go..Are you feeling excited?" I answered:" Feel nothing..Already waited for a few months,the feeling of exciting has faded away." I have tired for waiting. Life in Penang is very boring.I always scare weekend to come. When it is Friday, I will start to think "What to do?What to do?"..

Had lunch with my friend, he said:"If you are not going Japan, You would have married then." I .(-_-):"..........".. I answered:" I would start finding a new job March ,to work in KL or Singapore if my application for scholarship failed. By now I should got an offer and start packing to leave this place, and to start my new life."

I have gained much from my current job, gained many new friends and memories in Penang.But I can't wait to start my new life!~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you are the proud of our Japanese class!! Wish you all the best!! ;-)

KK said...

all the best to you kelly :)

Anonymous said...

life in KL is boring too... i'm waiting for a new life also. :p

Anonymous said...

hey kelly,
this is vivien... i'm so happy for you. you know that.
also, pls meet me in KL soon. i'm dying to go shopping with you! make an appointment earlier, ok?
luv vivien~

~charng said...

Hugs...back in Penang dee! If you are bored just give me a call ya!