Thursday, May 10, 2007

~~Sweet Chocolates on my Desk**sweet**

11 something in the morning, after I came back from meeting, I discovered something wrapped in tissue paper lying on my desk.

Then I slowly open it up ...WAH!!!!..They are chocolates!!~~So so..x 1000 sweet..I put "Choc on my table after came back from meeting**sweet**" as status for my messenger. Many people thought that they are from secret admirer..Even I wish so..hehe..they are from my ex-roommate.Lih-Wen. She just came back from Langkawi.

The chocs brushed away my bad day of whole-folder-of-data-missing-in-My-Documents. Wish IT people will be able to recover them tomorrow :(

She is so so..cute.I remember on my birthday,she wrapped nicely a packet with "3in1 coffee,mamee and some chocolates" for me in additional to my birthday present. As if small gift when you received during Children's day while you were kid. :P A thoughtful and sweet gal..Wish she is fine and happy in her new room without me >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.I was expecting some secret admirer of u that drop that choc.
It turns out to be sweeter because
friendships of this kind is undoubtfully genuine-r.

SinTing