At the very end of this summer, 7 September, finally I make my first time to beach in Japan.
It was in Izu 伊豆, the famous spot for hot spring.
It was one day trip and it took four hours from Shibuya to the beach.
The water is not as clean as Tioman Island but we enjoyed ourselves very much.
It might be the last trip for all the members of the group,
Ming, Dave, Begali, Hinde and I.
Dave and Begali are leaving in this month. So this coming week will be the last week I can meet both of them.
My moving to Odaiba dormitory will be end of this week. I need to complete the final packing on Saturday as well as pack the luggage to Australia.
This will be the first time I visit country other than Japan and Singapore.
Really looking forward towards it. I am going with my homestay mother from 23-29 Sep.
My homestay family's kid(8 years old )is studying in Queensland and I will be staying in his Japanese dormitory. I will be cooking for the kids and taking care of them, will be fun.
My dormitory's contract is until 22nd September but I can only move in 6th Oct, will be staying with Kim Huey, always had no time to be with her but I can predict we will spend a lot of time together after my move to there..
New chapter of life..is waiting for me.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
伊豆ー下田吉佐美大浜海水浴場Catch the tail of the Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
so sexy ar ..hehee
皮肤也比之前好很多了 。。。跟重要的比之前多了些信心。。。以前的青涩也消失了。。。 :)
Post a Comment