Friday, April 17, 2009

MIJ Dinner @Shimokitazawa

After joining MIJ(Malaysian In Japan) yahoo group as a moderator for so long, this is first time I organise some dinner session for the group. Shping said don't expect a lot of people will come. A small place usually will do, even only two or three that is fine. I do think so, those people who really made their way there are those who really got heart, but there are some who really want to come but very hard to make it. This is called Yuan Fen ('fate'). Like a chance in your life, you want it, but you have other stuffs in hand and hard to make it. Or even you can make it, but you dun really want to take it. Those people who can meet the right timing and has the will, only can grab the chance.

6 participants, 2 new guys. Very fresh to Japan and has a lot to achieve. Seeing them like seeing myself one and half year ago. Knowing nothing but feel excited for new life. One and half year, might be short for a lot of people, but it seemed a long time for me, as if it was 3 or 4 years. Maybe this is because I have achieved a lot of things that I have wanted to do, know a lot of nice people, and has grown up a lot (grown old?)

The shop is an Indian-all-you-can-eat-shop. The same place as last time Shping organised, a very mamak place, easy to talk but not too expensive. The shop people there recognised me at once even I has never been there for a long time. It makes me feel that I am at home, in a mamak stall, speaking mandarin, manglish with people from the same home country.


Chong Wei, See Yip (Birthday boy) and Kuang Shan

Angeline, me and Si Yee

Group photo

No comments: