Too many guesses, too many doubts, I am weakened.
Sometimes, I am on cloud nine , sometimes I am confused, sometimes I am down..
Everytime I feel I am a fool to wait in the long queue for the roller coaster, the feeling get even stronger when I am already on it, where I just can bear with all the ups and downs, no way to get down halfway before it stops. And I dunnoe when it will...
Yeah..It is like riding on a roller coaster.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
It is like riding on a roller coaster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
the fun of roller coaster is that no matter how loud u were shouting on the ride, be it because of joy or fear, when u get off in the end, u're glad that u took the ride, coz if u didnt, u wouldn't know how it feels like and what it made u learn to feel. ganbatte laling. =)
Hi Kelly, Happy Birthday :)
You can take on any roller coaster in the whole wide world, I m proud of u!
Hi Kelly, Happy Birthday girl :)
I think you can take on any roller coaster in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment