Attended so many job seminars and career fair.
I have reached to a conclusion, I am actually wasting my time.
What I can conclude for the failure is:
1. My graduation date is on Oct 2010, they are recruiting students who can enter the company April 2010, it means I need to wait for another year, April 2011 recruitment. (half-year-shaking-leg)
2. My Japanese level is still not up to the native standard. I am good but still not enough. Perhaps by the end of this year my Japanese will improve.
Next, what to do?
-Work hard for Japanese and to concentrate in research, who knows after one year I might want different thing, and my choices for applying for job might be widen.
Half year shaking leg life,
1. great chance to go travel before work start,
2. might beg my current partime company to give me job for half year.
Alternative Choice?
go back malaysia and look for a job in SG/Msia..
Yeah!~~~Ganbare
Thursday, February 26, 2009
The current me has no match to get a job in Japan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment