I adjusted my alarm to be 6am, woke up and expect snow outside the window, no snow but rain.
My twin brother who looked like me but just a bit darker did the same thing. Poor thing.
He was so looking forward and ask everyone to inform him if the weather changes its decision to snow.
Having lunch with Mark, Noel and Mark's friend who comes for visit from New Zealand, a hongkies with English ascent I hardly catch what he was trying to say, I have to admit I am bad in catching proper English. I asked him whether he can understand my ascent and he said yes.
Mark said he hardly imagine me as a lecturer after I told him my dream has changed.
I said I will be wearing low-cut-shirt with pencil cut mini-skirt and stride into the class,
sitting on the table and say :' Hello everyone, here goes our class....'
Friday, January 9, 2009
Turned out to be no snow day
Posted by
KellYg@n
at
2:18 PM
Labels: Everyday Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
OMG... sexy-nya... kekeke
twin brother? if u're talking bout me honey, u're so wrong, im like 10000x sexier than u XD
oh!!!
聽到這消息真震驚
但是成為sexy的Dr.Gan好酷喔!!
希望你成功!!!
Post a Comment