Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

Maybe for people who dun have bf/gf, Christmas represents another day of loneliness. But for me, this year Christmas represents friendship.

I have work on Christmas eve and after finish work, I went to a Mc D which near my uni to eat dinner with noel. This Mc D is a nice place to sit down and chat. Ya..Mc D for Christmas eve. Time flies and I gotta rush for my last train to go home.

On the Christmas itself, I finish my work earlier to hang out with friends. There were three of us, Noel, Daniel and I. After eating steam boat (steam boat on Christmas?haha..should be western food right?). The food are quite nice..After that, we were modeling in Shinjuku illumination street.

Nice Christmas with friends, my friend said that he dun really like to socialize and make new friends, I am kind of agree..maybe I have become old, maybe I dun have much time, maybe I am lazy, or maybe I have found my good friends...


No comments: