Noel, you have missed this :p
The weather was splendid for hiking. Ming organised this Takao mountain hiking at 29 April. It was first time I hike in Japan. This reminds me that last time I always hike the Bukit Jambul after work almost every week..argh...I miss Malaysia and my friends there~~of course my family also :D
Takao san is famous especially during Autumn because of the maple leaves which is all over the mountain demonstrate awesome scene. There are few routes to hike it. One of them is for public, where you can see a lot of old people and even kids/toddles or little dogs using that route. In Japan the family will bring kids to hike. Rarely happen in Malaysia where the parents are over-protecting the kids. When we climb down, we chose another route where not many man-made staircase, and there was very nice river along that..Very nice to feel close to the nature once in awhile after the hectic day-to-day life.
There was one small temple inside. I tried the Omikuji (fortune telling) for relationship. Well I got 大吉 means big luck for that..haha..so happy..wish it becomes true.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Takao San hiking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
hmmmm...NICE NATURE VIEW....十分有趣的十善诫。。。
现在小孩子大部分的童年都被科技所‘占领’ 了。。。
Post a Comment