
Yesterday went to Shinjuku Nicho Me (新宿二丁目 ) after dinner at Shinjuku. Dave, MIng and Begali said wanna go to gay bar and I thought they were joking.
At the end there we arrived at gays' paradise after lost our direction as usual. Most of the bars here are having business with their door close perhaps to give some privacy to their customer. Some welcome only Gay Guy only, some welcome normal guy, for some gals are welcomed and for some is only for girls (shinjuku nicho me is paradise for lesbian too). A lot of gays are walking on the streets, with very some time only you can see lesbians.
The first Gay bar we spotted had a poster claiming that they have more than 100 Guy Hostess for you to choose. They have ranking too. Refer to the website below for more information ^^ . I dun dare to take pictures because I scared I will be beat up if I did so.
http://www.shinjuku-2.com/index.html
There are shops pasting photos for gal hostess also. If you walk along the street you will see alot of shops with posters of their hostesses with ranking. Well, Kabuki-Cho歌舞伎町 is a another place for services perhaps for usual people.
There are few video shops selling A-series of video for gays. We entered on of the shop, some of the videos are SM, there was one with a guy tie a rope on the neck of another guy and some others are etc etc etc (imagine yourself). The starring character are mostly look like normal people most probably you will spot them on the streets, some look very young like high school boys. My friend said she saw a video with a fat guy picture on top with another guy help him to....urgh..Other than videos they sell other thing like underwear (maybe some are used). Well, we didn't stay long as I dun feel comfortable in the shop some more the shopkeeper was staring at us.
There is a very dark garden nearby, perhaps a lot of activity going on inside, well we didn't have guts to disturb them. It is only chapter one as Dave said next time we will drink in one of the bar there..OMG..I can't imagine. But I will try to snap some photos next time I visit the street again.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Shinjuku Nicho Me 新宿二丁目 A glimpse of Gay world
Posted by
KellYg@n
at
11:27 PM
Labels: Amazing things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
日本人。。做什么。。都是如此认真和专业。。
I WANNA GO!
EEEuu... Nvm, you and Ming can pair up as lesbos and the other 2 guys as gays...
Btw, that China guy in the top post is very handsome la...
Post a Comment