Nowadays, I feel I am really doing seriously in my studies and my partime.
For my partime, last time I was dealing with SQL, now they let me do ASP.net (web services). My PC even being upgraded.For studies, I stay in lab until 10pm if I dun have partime. I wish I would be able to move nearer to Hongo campus so I need not to travel everyday. However, I met my friend Ben yesterday, he said the reason he came Japan is to enjoy life. I start to wonder..am I be able to enjoy my life as much as he does? It is kind of complicated, because I wanna do well in my studies as well. I need to pass my entrance for this August, in order to stay in Japan.

Today took abit off for myself, to visit hair saloon, the same one ,See Saw. The hair became very short, but I think maybe short hair suit me more..hehe..
For my partime, last time I was dealing with SQL, now they let me do ASP.net (web services). My PC even being upgraded.For studies, I stay in lab until 10pm if I dun have partime. I wish I would be able to move nearer to Hongo campus so I need not to travel everyday. However, I met my friend Ben yesterday, he said the reason he came Japan is to enjoy life. I start to wonder..am I be able to enjoy my life as much as he does? It is kind of complicated, because I wanna do well in my studies as well. I need to pass my entrance for this August, in order to stay in Japan.

Today took abit off for myself, to visit hair saloon, the same one ,See Saw. The hair became very short, but I think maybe short hair suit me more..hehe..
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
hmmmm....short hair more suit u ...maybe coz of your face ....study + enjoy ...just balance them ...:)
hmmm...u look more nice with short hair ...maybe coz of your face ....just has the balance life :).....
haha....your hairstyle seems to be like mine.やっぱり短髪はKellyに似合うと思うよ~
hey ur hair looks nice!!!
and , enjoy ur life while u are there!
i regret not enjoying my last semester in uni last time. haha.
results really isnt everything. but ur life is your only thing!
i dono what im crapping :P
yeah..short hair looks good on you !
Post a Comment