Tuesday, March 11, 2008

东大的第一棵樱花树 First Sakura in Todai

My TOEFL seems OK, wish I will get marks which will not disappoint me too much. I will be able to get the results after two weeks online.

Malaysia election ended, everyone in Malaysia is so hot for that. I even can feel it here. Everyone is wishing for a better tomorrow for Malaysia. I am surprise that the racist in Malaysia now is faded little by little. The passion of the anak bangsa, is just like 1957, everyone shouting Merdeka!Merdeka!!!!~~Everyone is longing for a change, regardless of the races!

Yesterday saw the first Sakura tree in Todai blossoms. Today I reminded myself to bring camera. Spring has come...





3 comments:

Xweing said...

WOW!!! SO LOVELY!!!

Wish I were there...

Anonymous said...

hmmm...u wear the tradition Japanese costume and stand in front of sakura ....should be quite NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

見れなかったのは残念だな~
満開する時きっと花見に行って写真とってね!