Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jeannete's trip to Tokyo

Jeannete home stayed in Nagoya since Jan till 1st April. Very kind family to let her stay for so long and I can see that they treat her like their own daughter as they always wanted one.

She came over Toko last week for a couple of days. Makoto helped me to take care of her sometimes and I make it to have fun with them when I have no part time or company seminar.
It was our first time to play in Disneyland whole day in rain, I just bought two things that day, one of them is raincoat which I find it indeed VERY useful. During her stay in Tokyo, we did not sleep for two nights, I slowly feel that I am in my aging state, quite hard for me to keep up with it.

End of this month Poong and friends will visit. Can't wait for to get Maggee mee from them..hiak hiak hiak hiak..

No comments: