Monday, November 17, 2008

Evening @Home

Brought the stuffs to kitchen, locked my key in room. Went to security to ask from temporary key, to take out the key from the room. -.-

Have started looking for job, attending career fairs. Students here wear suit (formal wear) even just to attend the briefings. The hiring system here is meant for Japanese, most of the time.

The process is as follows : career fair->entry sheet(resume)->Online test (very tough Japanese which makes no diffenrence if I took it in Arabic)->company briefing usually done in the company->group discussion(multiple times)->interview(multiple times)(finally)

The hiring now is for April 2010's graduates, very fast right? I am graduating oct 2010, that's why I also started hunting for job. Went to a career fair today, asked a HR in M***t company whether I can start applying job now even I graduate Oct. Arrogantly, she says'no...you have to wait for next year'. 'Then, I will wait from Oct 2010 to April 2011 doing nothing'. 'Is like that', 'The online test Japanese is tough' 'Please study for your Japanese'...really an asshole. They doesn't know good people will not wait, just like a chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

memang Japanese ya ..everything is that 'SYSTEMATIC' ....