Sunday, July 13, 2008

Random Latest photo-Drum performance

Nowadays not much time to update my blog since I need to prepare for my entrance exam falling on next month. But I still hang out sometimes with friends.

Yesterday after partime went Harajuku to meet Ming and Dave. It is sales now and I got some clothes ranged from RM30-RM50. Is considered quite cheap for this prices since normally a simple shirt also need RM150. We walked for few hours to Omotesando. The craze for IPhone still exist and a lot of people still crowded outside the Softbank store (one of the hp service provider) even the shop already closed.

Today went drum performance for my friend Begali and other his friends in Kawasaki.
I was wearing the clothes I bought yesterday. It was very touch to see their performance, some are Japanese, some are students from Krykistan.

I know mum wanna see how I am doing and my pics. Here it goes..


Dave , Ming and I (showing this photo is because I bought Kose mascara and it is super good)

Begali, Ming and I

Begali and I

Ming and I

The flower received from flower farm as souvenior, but now already dried

Summer style, visiting Odaiba on Begali's Birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... pic 3 and 4 - personally think that ....如果只是那小链子而已。。。感觉应该会更好。。。。

last pic -- abit 'leong' wor with that hat ..keke!!!