Today is the first day where my 'Clean Room' training is started. 'Clean Room' is a place where we do experiment, it has to be kept extremely clean for almost non-dust or bacteria environment because most of the devices made by our lab is at micro level.
This training is actually meant for Master students, I am yet to be one. I am so glad that I am given a chance to attend the training. Thanks for the seniors. This means that they believe that I have the ability to pass the entrance exam for my Master. The training was in Japanese, and the machines and all those technical things are all in Japanese that I have never heard before. Luckily so far I can follow. Really feel very touched because the lab members answer my questions all the time and they are very patient with me.
Now I own my 'Clean Room' shoes, my 'Clean Room' hat and smog, with my name on. I feel that I am being taken in, being accepted. This is not easy for me, a big step for me in this lab. I should not let them down. Thank you guys so much. I feel that I am one of you all.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
First time in Clean Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
hmmm...还是那么珍惜一切。。懂得感恩的kelly gan...btw any pics for those 'CLEAN ROOM' stuffs??
Post a Comment