Sunday, December 30, 2007

Homestay in Hekinan,Nagoya Day1-Gan chan Okaeri

Back to the city that I have been two years ago, meeting the hometstay family whom I have been with two years ago. Everything I see and every people I meet here again, brings back all of my memories of two years ago when I first to Japan.I have participated one week homestay program when I was in MMU two years ago, it was organised by my Japanese sensei and the kind people from the Hekinan city.
Thank you okaasan to have let me to spend two weeks with you all in Hekinan, for Xmas and New Year. I took 2.30pm bus from Tokyo to Kariya station, it was abit delayed because of congestion caused by accident and it reached at 7.40pm. Okaasan and Hidemaru was waiting for me at the station in the rain, I was so so so...happy and excited to be able to meet them again.

Gan cyan ,okaeri~Tadaima..everyone


Tiramisu cake to welcome me and for Hidemaru's Birthday

Hidemaruシャンプ・インワン

1 comment:

TVC said...

u must be very happy dy ...:) ... yeah Tiramisu== my favourite ...